ESERA was formed at the European Conference on Research in Science Education held in Leeds, England, in April 1995.
The aims of ESERA are to:
- Enhance the range and quality of research and research training in science education in Europe.
- Provide a forum for collaboration in science education research between European countries.
- Represent the professional interests of science education researchers in Europe.
- Seek to relate research to the policy and practice of science education in Europe.
- Foster links between science education researchers in Europe and similar communities elsewhere in the world.
European Science Education Research Association
3584 CC Utrecht (De Uithof)
3962CM Wijk bij Duurstede
Chamber of commerce registration: