Abstracts of recently completed Doctoral Studies which have been added to the ESERA website.
The following recently completed Doctoral Study abstracts have been added to the ESERA website.
- Olia Tsivitanidou: Investigating student teachers’ profiles of assessors and assessees in the context of reciprocal web-based formative peer-assessment in a learning environment on ecosystems
- Constantina Stefanidou: The Role of History and Philosophy of Natural Sciences in Natural Science’s Teaching: Teaching and Learning about the Nature of Science – Laws, Models, Theories – through the History of Electricity
- Miren Rekondo: The discursive construction of eco-citizenship competence in primary education through collaborative technological design in a school agroecological garden
- Mª Roser Nebot: Modelling of a hydrogeological basin through practical activities
- Víctor López Simó: Secondary school students’ difficulties in the reading of scientific representations in physics simulations
- Carme Grimalt-Álvaro: Technology in science classrooms: analysis of processes of change in secondary school teachers
- Francisco Javier Ruiz Ortega: Characterization and evolution of the teaching models of argumentation in primary science science classrooms