Abstracts of recently completed Doctoral studies which have been added to the ESERA website.
The following recently completed Doctoral Study abstracts have been added to the ESERA website.
- Edward Mifsud: The visualization of natural history museum habitat dioramas by Maltese primary school
- Rebecca Torrance Jenkins: Cognitive and neuroeducational pedagogy in science lessons: teachers’ and pupils’ experiences
- Berit S. Haug: Teaching for conceptual understanding in science within an integrated inquiry-based science and literacy setting
- Karolina Broman: Chemistry: Content, Context and Choices. Towards students’ higher order problem solving in upper secondary school
- Ümran Betül Cebesoy: An Analysis of Science Teachers’ Genetics Literacy and Related Decision Making Process
- Benjamin Kralj: Natural Sciences Learning and Knowledge Assessment Utilizing Web Based Application
- Perle Brewster: To what extent does the National Science Curriculum in Trinidad and Tobago as presented by teachers engage students as critical thinkers?