Abstracts of recently completed Doctoral studies which have been added to the ESERA website.
The following recently completed Doctoral Studies abstracts have been added to the ESERA website.
- Jen Jamieson: Adolescents, Education and Farm Animal Welfare
- Juan Carlos Rivadulla López: The development of the curriculum from the perspective of primary school teachers. Human nutrition
- Gunnhildur Óskarsdóttir: The development of children’s ideas about the body: How these ideas change in a teaching environment
- Yousria Hamed Abdel Rahman: The contribution of the Bedouin indigenous knowledge to an environmental education programme in the St Katherine Protectorate, South Sinai, Arab Republic of Egypt
- Jayantee Naugah: Factors affecting the choice of science subjects among girls at secondary level in Mauritius