Abstracts of recently completed PhDs which have been added to the ESERA website.
The following recently completed PhD abstracts have been added to the ESERA website. Congratulations to:
- Diana María Farías Camero: Teoría, estructura y modelos atómicos en los libros de texto de química de educación secundaria. Análisis desde la sociología de la ciencia e implicaciones didácticas. Theory, structure and atomic models in high school chemistry textbooks. Analyzed through a perspective from sociology of science and didactic implications)
- Athanasios Velentzas: The Contribution of Thought Experiments in Teaching Physics
- Lynda Dunlop: Engaging young people with science through Communities of Scientific Enquiry: a mixed methods evaluation
- Rita Khanfour-Armale: Teachers’ activities for structuring students’ knowledge after autonomous chemistry laboratory work
- Athanasios Taramopoulos: Investigating the effectiveness of simulated virtual laboratory environments in teaching Physics in compulsory education