Abstracts of recently completed PhDs which have been added to the ESERA website.
The following abstracts of recently completed PhDs have been added to the ESERA website. Congratulations to:
- Antti Laherto - Nanoscience education for scientific literacy: Opportunities and challenges in secondary school and in out-of-school settings
- Özlem Koray - The Influence of Science Education Based On Creative Thinking on Learning Products
- Eva West - Teaching and learning science: Students’ learning in relation to a research-based teaching-learning sequence about sound, hearing and auditory health..
- María Isabel Hernández Rodríguez: Iterative Development of a Teaching-Learning Sequence on Acoustic Properties of Materials
- Henriette Tolstrup Holmegaard: Students’ narratives, negotiations, and choices. A longitudinal study of Danish students’ transition into higher education in science, engineering and mathematics
- Anastasios Zoupidis: Teaching and learning through the use of scientific and technological models: the case of floating and sinking phenomena