The 2nd edition of the New Perspective in Science Education Conference will take place in Florence, Italy, on 14 - 15 March 2013.
The objective of the New Perspective in Science Education Conference is to promote transnational cooperation and share good practice in the field of innovation for science education. The New Perspective in Science Education Conference is also an excellent opportunity for the presentation of previous and current projects in the science field.
The Call for Papers, within the New Perspective in Science Education Conference, is addressed to teachers, researchers and experts in the field of science education as well as to coordinators of science and training projects.
- 14 November 2012: Deadline for submitting abstracts
- 14 December 2012: Notification of Acceptance / Rejection
- 14 January 2013:Deadline for final submission of papers
- 11 February 2013: Deadline for speakers registration
- 14-15 March 2013: Dates of the conference
There will be three presentation modalities: oral, poster and virtual presentations.
All papers presented during the conference will be published on an ISBN publication.