Abstracts of recently completed Doctoral Studies which have been added to the ESERA website.
The following recently completed Doctoral Study abstracts have been added to the ESERA website.
- Sebastian Opitz: Students’ Progresing Understanding of the Energy Concept: An Analsis of Larning in Biological and Cross-Disciplinary Contexts
- Montserrat Pedreira Alvarez: «Can I touch?» Analysis of an educational proposal of the Natural Sciences Museum of Barcelona for children 2 to 6 years old
- Jenna Koenen: Development and Evaluation of Experiment-supported Worked-examples to Foster Scientific Inquiry
- Edlira Prenjasi: Methodology of use of Learning Management System at the Bachelor Courses of Physics (Thesis in English language)
- Martin Rusek: The Research of Secondary School Students‘ Attitudes Towards Chemistry at Basic School
- Alexandra Moormann: Longitudinal Changes in Students' Attitudes towards Natural Sciences during the Transition from Primary School to Secondary School